Sunday, June 07, 2009

6-6-2009 Podcast: I Don't Dance

So why a new show so soon after the last one? To be honest, it's because I didn't particularly enjoy my last show. I mean, it was fine but not great. I put the last show during breaks from putting the yard back in order after having been gone so this time I focused and did it all in one sitting.

So, as the name of this show states, I don't dance. Don't even try to get me to dance because I won't. I made an exception at my wedding and there's photographic evidence of it, but that's it. No more, I'm done.

I Don't Dance

  1. Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  2. Little Secrets - Passion Pit
  3. Iceage Babeland - Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
  4. Time to Pretend - MGMT
  5. Night on Fire - VHS or Beta
  6. Filthy Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters
  7. We R the Handclaps - Junior Senior
  8. Keep Your Head - The Ting Tings
  9. Your Kisses are Wasted on Me - The Pipettes
  10. Patches - The Saturday Knights
  11. Southside Revival - Blue Scholars
  12. None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock
  13. So Human - Lady Sovereign
  14. Take a Chance - The Magic Numbers
  15. Giddy Stratopheres - The Long Blondes
  16. Corner Store Girls - Tea Cozies
  17. Flourescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
  18. Sick Muse - Metric
  19. The Royal We - Silversun Pickups
  20. Don't Save Us from the Flames - M83

You can find an archive of my old shows at the DJ PegLeg Podcasts on Libsyn.

No comments: