Tuesday, June 02, 2009

5-24-2009 Podcast - Where's the Rock?

Yeah, I know, it isn't May 24th anymore. But since it's been years since my last playlist/podcast/show you have to give me a little leniency. Now that podcasting is more mainstream and storage is cheaper the show is coming back. It isn't as involved as it used to be, for now it'll only be an hour or so and I won't be listing upcoming shows. That may change moving forward but for now I'm just trying to ease my way back into things. So take a listen to this show and if you feel like it, let me know what you think!

Where's the Rock?
  1. Intro
  2. Life is Long - David Byrne and Brian Eno
  3. To Travels and Trunks - Hey Marseilles
  4. Saint Bernard - Or, The Whale
  5. The Greatest Denier - Doves
  6. Pretty Pages - Tea Cozies
  7. City Lights (Days Go By) - Bob Mould
  8. I Let it Go - The Thermals
  9. 21st Birthday - Von Bondies
  10. Dragon Queen - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  11. I Got You Dancing - Lady Sovereign
  12. What's a Girl to Do? - Bat for Lashes
  13. Gimme Sympathy - Metric
  14. Rebel with the Ghost - Sons and Daughters
  15. Sacred Trixter - Sonic Youth
  16. Slap Dash for No Cash - Art Brut
  17. Hang You from the Heavens - The Dead Weather
  18. Polar Nettles - Neko Case
  19. Swans - Camera Obscura
  20. Never Had Nobody Like You - M.Ward

For an archive of my shows, of which there is only one so far, go to DJ PegLeg Podcasts on Libsyn.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

righteous. love that tea cozies song SO hard.