Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Words o' Wisdom

My friend Susan forwarded this to me from MSN:

Lara: I'm a Bush Girl
Lara Flynn Boyle has apparently used the time she might otherwise have spent eating solid food formulating a theory about why she'll support President Bush in the upcoming election. "I'm Irish Catholic, so a Democrat by blood," the light-pole-thin actress tells Us. "But I'm 100 percent for Bush. I want my president to be like my agent: not afraid of people, but wants my best interest." Hmmm, what does it say about Boyle's agent -- and Bush by extension -- that she hasn't actually worked since getting booted from "The Practice" in 2003? At least the actress will soon be off unemployment: She recently signed on for a guest-starring gig as a bipolar manic-depressive on the Showtime series "Huff."

No comments: