Saturday, May 22, 2004

Wait...blogging is what?

So I've been talked into keeping a blog of my deepest, personal thoughts...

Okay, maybe that's not what this is going to be about. Mainly I'll use this to write about whatever interesting music I've been listening to (cds or shows), books I've been reading, or anything I need to rant about. This, of course, is the best option for me since talking to real people never works out for me. Computers are much more forgiving when I can't control my urge to poke it in the eye. It also helps that they don't have eyes.

If you're reading this then you probably already know me so I won't give you any history. The name Nut Bar is thanks to the lovely Rachel from Visqueen who kept talking about the assortmant of nuts kept behind the bar at Hattie's Hat in Ballard. She kept saying, "You've got quite the nut bar back here." That's when Jarred and I decided that the Nut Bar would be wonderful name for something. Hope you enjoy it and email me damnit.

No comments: