Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blue



This really rich blue is my favorite color for the spring. It might not really come across here in this little box but it's a color that reminds me of bright sunny days with clear blue skies. That's definitely something that you need to be reminded of when February rolls around in Seattle.



Since it's such a rich and bright color I think it'll be more evident as a complimentary accessory as opposed to the main show when it comes to clothing. A little flash of blue popping out between the cuffs of your pants and your shoes or a bright scarf to keep you warm during chilly spring evenings. You can see those being pulled off extremely well on the Sartorialist's site. For the bold I think it would make a great color for a light cashmere sweater or a short sleeve polo.

I already have some of the bright blue socks, now if only the sky will follow my lead.

No comments: