Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thank you for all your support

Hi everyone!

It's Thursday night, just 8 hours until I head over to Lake Sammamish State
Park to start my third Breast Cancer 3-Day. I'm excited and nervous and I
keep feeling like I've forgotten something. My pack is, well, packed and
there's nothing left to do other than grab some sleep. It'll be nice to walk
in Seattle this year, but I will definitely miss San Diego. If you're in the
Seattle area and feel like coming out and cheering on some walkers here's a
list of cheering stations:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/ccp.asp?ievent=61814&ccp=45390

I don't know the exact route yet because they don't tell us the route for
each day until that morning. During the walk I'll be posting little updates
to my blog throughout the three days. Don't worry, I won't be blogging while
I walk just while I'm waiting in line for port-a-potties. You can check out
the blog here: http://www.butterheadproductions.com

Since you have been so critical in supporting me in this endeavor I figured
it'd only be right if you were the first ones to hear about a great event
that'll be coming up soon. I'm putting together a benefit concert for the
3-Day in late August. We have 5 artists signed up already and we're working
on a sixth. I'll make sure to keep you posted on all the details.

Well, I best be going to sleep now. Thanks again and I'll be thinking of you
all while I walk.

Take care,
Larry

No comments: